Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some more spells i found

Recite:
Insouciant inclemency
Redoubtable mediocracy
Refutable humanity
Make me what I wish to be…..
A MERMAID
Witches one and witches all
Give this power to me
Repeat 10 times
Whatever you do, DO NOT SAY THIS WHILE DRY!!!!!

side effects:
headaches, stomache aches, legs tingle, toes peel, nausia, wen u get wet legs feel weird and u feel like u need to keep them together, and i need to think of the rest. most  the time people don't get all the side effects and sometimes side effects dont come right away.
symbol:
When u do the spell u hav to have a symbol. Your symbol can be a bracelet, necklace or earings. I prefer bracelet cuz its easier to sleep in. and to make something ur symbol all u hav to do is wear it while u do the spell.u hav to keep ur symbol on day and night until u get ur powers and tail.
spell: When u do the spell u HAVE to be wet. holding a dripping wet facecloth will do. it works a little bit faster if u r in the bath and every bit of u is wet.
mess up:
if u mess up the spell then u hav to hide ur symbol, wait 1 week, then put ur symbol back on and do the spell again. if u did the spell without a symbol u hav to wait 2 weeks and put a symbol on and do the spell

I have a spell that will work only if your ment to be a merSay it 3 time while wet. No charms needed
¿In this night and with this power, 
I call on to you in my darkest hour,
The magical kingdom let me through,
Ohh please make my wish come true.
Hear me now hear my need,
Spirits from the other sea,
Make this spell magic.
Ohh god ohh dear god, 
Make me choose wrong- don¿t make me odd,
Make me able to breath underwater and sing every song¿.
After saying the spell it will take 10 days for it to work. You don't get to chose tail color or power it's all based on your personality. Drink iced tea cocoa and/or coffee for 2 days right before bed so your color will be balanced. I am not to be held responseable for the spell not working for some people because 
it only works if your ment to be a mer.

My deepest wish is to be a mermaid
With heating, boiling, freezing, and molding water powers
A tail during showers
With my symbol on 
With it off, no time limit
I get no tail
I will not whail
For it be okay
With my symbol on
The slightest drop of water
Poof comes my tail
I can breathe underwater 
And hold my breath for an hour
And the tail color of __
The top with scales and wraps around my neck

Say it once while wet
Wear your symbol to sleep
Then when you wake up, the next time you touch water, your a mermaid. Unless you take your symbol off when you wake up. 
This only works for girls.
This will work as long as you believe in it while you say it. Forget about the spell until morning. It¿s okay to look at the full moon, it only makes you crave water for an hour.
You need imagination while you say the spell, and don¿t expect your tail.



61 comments:

  1. If I take my symbol off, will I stop being a mermaid for eternity? Will I be human again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you take your symbol of you will lose your powers and tail.

      Delete
    2. but if you put it back on?and what does the last part of the last spell try to say the top with scales and wraps around my neck?

      Delete
    3. No slow
      You might or u might not its a fifty fifty percent chance

      Delete
    4. If you take of the symbol, that just means you broke the spell and have to wait a week to do it again!

      Delete
    5. Hop it works I'v been search for this spell.

      Delete
  2. Does your whole entire body have to be wet when you do the spell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i put my hand in a cup will it still work

      Delete
    2. No u can just have a part of yor body you can take a bath too thats what im gonna do

      Delete
    3. so u cant say spell 1 wile dry ...y

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Becoming a mermaid can take months so try being patient

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Go to my website ourmermaidfamily-com.webs.com. Copy and paste this and make an account.I'm adding more spells and information today

      Delete
  5. i'm going to do it right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. does it work if you have one hand in a cup and how old do you have to be to become a mermaid plz reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isnt a certain age to become a mer

      Delete
  7. For the 3rd spell my friend said you had to shower before you discover you are a mermaid is this true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no.U juust have to be wet.

      Delete
  8. how do u know if ur ment to be a mer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will I get legs when I'm dry





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. When you get wet you have a tail and land equals feet

      Delete
  10. can you change your symbol?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all of our wishes to become mermaids become true and to have our secret life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a regular random question...
    Is this something like sell your soul to the devil?
    I mean i wanna try the one that are meant for mer, but what if it means i frigging exchange my soul for the tails, powers & etc? I don't want to be tortured in hell nor be burned in the sea of flames... -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  14. My friends and I want to b mers and we're in the 6 grade, do you rhink it'll work for us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and my one friend always dreamed of becoming mermaids heck we even tried swimming like one but if I show her these spells we will try them out and I'll tell you if they work or not...have you tried any of the spells yet?

      Delete
  15. im kinda scared because i... i dont want to become a science experiment...I HAVE NO PRIVACY IN MY HOUSE!!! also what symbol will it have to be?? please answer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS SPELL DOES NOT NEED THE FULL MOON.GO take a shower.Near the end of your shower say MAGIC SPIRITS OF THE DEEP ID LIKE LET A TAIL NOT 2 FEET.BEAUTY BE OPON ME FISH OF ALL KINDS LET ME SEE WHEN IM FINISHED IN THE SEA WHEN IM DRY LET MY FEET RETURN TO ME.YOU WIII NEED A SYMBOL[JEWRLY].

    ReplyDelete
  17. if you or kid will work?

    ReplyDelete
  18. how long will it take to transform to a mermaid it's because my friend is one and I want to be like her I don't mean exactly just something like her because I'm not anything like her

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have y'all even tried these spells?

    ReplyDelete
  20. the inclemency spell is mostly a curse it gives you side effects only but if you really really believe you can achieve to be a mermaid/merman if you did the inclemency spell and it worked im proud of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that spell so um...... WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN?!

      Delete
  21. I always try my mermaid spells on a full moon (Example: Full moon, July 22, 2013 at night.) for more power and I gain more confidence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i will try the spell and tell u guys if it works

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does the third spell actully work?

    ReplyDelete
  24. for the 3rd spell do you have to be soaked or like a finger wet will work

    ReplyDelete
  25. does this actually work? the third spell

    ReplyDelete
  26. for the second spell how many powers can you have. and what if you don't drink the coffee of iced tea what will happen to your tail color? does it have side effects? what are the side effects? how many colors can the colors have? Please answer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can your symbol be something like your eyes or hair???

    ReplyDelete
  28. Does this really work because I want to try one tonite

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just tried the first 1last night..... im believing it will work and since there is no hell i have nothing to worry about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is hell but doing a spell isnt a sin

      Delete
  30. Is there anyone that has a spell that really works???

    ReplyDelete
  31. I did the third spell yesterday afternoon and I got the side effects but I don't have the powers or tail yet. Did I do something wrong? Did I miss a step? Someone please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  32. For the third spell,I'm gonna do it now..I just wanna ask,how wet do you have to be when you say the third spell and are there any side effects? If there is,what are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The side effects I got were tingling legs, aching legs, arms and shoulders hurt and stuff like that.. Oh and headache/stomachache. Btw if it works can you tell me what you did differently than me? My best friend and I got side effects but not tails or powers

      Delete
  33. Justice for A girl: There was a girl and i think she got stabbed to death!!! PLZ help this get out!

    ReplyDelete
  34. for the last spell, if you tell your friend about it, do you lose your powers (tail+powers) ?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Need a mermaid spell ASAP....or at least in a week

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Someone that knows a spell that works,please tell me!!!!

    ReplyDelete